Thank you for considering Blue Hills for outdoor winter fun and activity! Blue Hills has built a reputation as being the friendliest and easiest ski area in the Boston area for groups to enjoy. If you aren't familiar with us, you should be. We're dependable, convenient and friendly!Â Plus, organized groups get terrific discounts. Contact us here!
2013/2014 Group Packages
Advance reservations are required for all group visits.Â Group rates are available Monday-Friday / Non-Holiday. To make a reservation youÂ must call: (781) 828-5070 Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm.
Minimum 20 participants
Sat &Â Â Sun
|Ski or Snowboard 1 Hour Group Lesson||$25||$25|
*Mandatory by some Groups, Blue Hills highly recommends.
Available Lessons times:
For Organized groups of 20 or more who would like to consider a 5 week program, please check out our Junior Programs! Special rates are available for organized groups! Contact our Groups Coordinator for more information!
General Terms for All Guests:
1. Advanced reservations are required for all group visits.
2. Please fill out group participant form for your group and submit with your reservation/order.
3. NO CHANGING OF EQUIPMENT! Once a person chooses a discipline (ski/snowboard) they must stay with that discipline throughout the program.
4. Group assumes full responsibility for tickets ordered and agrees to make final accounting of all monies the day of visit. No refunds will be extended for unused tickets after the final number is confirmed 48 hours prior to visit.
5. Resale of tickets is unlawful and subject to prosecution.
6. Participants will be ticketed upon arrival at Blue Hills. Group leader is responsible for distributing all tickets. If additional tickets are needed on the day of your visit, you MUST present a copy of this contract to Customer Service to receive the applicable group rate.
7. Non-Profit/Tax Exempt Groups must provide valid tax-exempt form at time of reservation. The full payment must be made by the tax-exempt group to receive the tax exemption.
8. Blue Hills reserves the right to limit/close operations of any part of the facility for capacity limitations, safety and operating reasons, including inclement weather. Also, some activities may not be accessible to everyone due to weight/height restrictions.
9. If the Blue Hills and the school are both open on the scheduled day, the program will be held. If either the area or the school is not open, the program will be cancelled and a visit will be added at the end of the program. Changes in weather and snow conditions are part of the skiing experience, and learning how to handle such differences is part of learning how to ski well. Area management reserves the right to make decisions concerning cancellations and make-ups to the program for any other reasons. Make-up days will be determined by Blue Hills (excluding MLK Day, President’s Day, and Dec. & Feb. vacation week).
10. Blue Hills’ operating season is scheduled from mid-December thru mid-March (weather permitting). Hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
11. Participants should understand that trail and slope conditions vary due to weather changes and skier use.
12. Ice, variation in terrain, forest growth, rocks, debris, lift tower and other obstacles and hazards may exist throughout the ski area.
13. Using lifts can be hazardous. It that it is the responsibility of the skier/rider to ask for help from attendants if they are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with safe lift riding.
14. The skier/rider and/or the minor they represent, act at their own peril with respect to above.