Blue Hills Ski Area Policies and Procedures
1, In case of inclement weather; ie...high winds, fog, blizzard etc. Blue Hills may shut down the lift and/or close the hill for safety if needed.
2. We have a NO REFUND policy. We will in certain medical cases request a doctors note for a refund on items or a possible voucher may be given.
3. We do not and can not guarantee short lift lines, and will NOT REFUND money on tickets, rentals and/or lessons due to this. This is especially true during high traffic times such as Dec/Feb camp, and all holiday periods.
4. Unfortunately items can be stolen if left unattended, and we suggest to all of our customers to lock up skis and boards. Blue Hills will not be responsible for any stolen or damaged property. If something does get taken or damaged we always recommend that you file a complaint with the local Police Department.
5. Please use the spaces provided by the parking attendants in the parking lots. DO NOT double park any vehicle or we reserve the right to have it towed at your expense.
6. Leashes are no longer required at Blue Hills for snowboards with strap bindings, but we strongly suggest them for safety! These can be purchased in the main lodge.